Non-NHS Services

Private medical certificates, private health insurance claim forms, holiday cancellation forms, medical examination for employment, HGV licence, joining universities, travelling abroad and other similar services are not covered by the NHS, therefore we have to make a char

The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.

If you have any questions or queries regarding a medical report or letter please send a query to the admin team via the following link: